Re: Calling All Tests

Hi Joe,

The W3C has a test suite which has some basic Web Audio tests in it:
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/webaudio.

A while ago I wrote a contribution guide, including how to import
tests from the various vendors' own test suites which your intern
might find helpful:
http://blog.chrislowis.co.uk/2014/04/30/testing-web-audio.html

I am able to review/approve pull requests to the web platform tests
test suite, and off your intern some guidance as to format/style etc.
if helpful.

Best,

Chris