Re: Market Development for "Web MIDI"

I'd suggest if anything, we should be looking for a logo that web
applications and sites can embed that will instantly make it clear they're
MIDI-enabled.  Perhaps a la James' sketches, just a "web" added on the
bottom bar of the well-recognizable MIDI logo, if the MMA would approve
that for use.

James, I like the general direction you were going, but I would avoid using
the overloaded (and somewhat trendy) word "app" in a logo.