Re: Round Trip Latency test

Hey Stephen,
do you have an un-minimized version of your code?  I can't understand how
you're accounting for the inherent ScriptProcessor latency.  I also didn't
see a clear 2x drop when I doubled my sample rate, which I wanted to
investigate.

The design of the Web Audio API was intended to provide low-latency in
audio; realistically, <10ms is hard to do without an optimized audio path
*and* a high sample rate.  (A single 128-sample block at 44.1kHz is just
under 3ms.  If you're hopping process boundaries, and you usually are,
you'll need to double-buffer.  That's 6ms.  The input has the same
buffering - so you're up to 12ms.  And that's an idealized path...)  This
is why even pro audio hardware frequently has a "direct pass-through"... :)