Re: Call for Consensus: retire current ScriptProcessorNode design & AudioWorker proposal

What about synchronous graph manipulation? Is there a consensus on that,
and will that be part of the new spec?

That is, the ability to modify the node graph (add/remove nodes or
connections, modify parameters) from the script node callback. Or maybe
from another timed callback that doesn't produce or consume audio samples
(presumably also in the worker thread).

As mentioned in yet another bug:
https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/69#issuecomment-24244290