Re: 2014 f2f meetings

I am quite supportive of getting a face to face meeting on that calendar
ASAP.

I'd like to specifically ask that we NOT piggyback (directly at least) on
to the AC meeting in Cambridge; there is an Advisory Board meeting right
after the AC meeting (11th-12th), and even that I'm going to have to skip,
as it conflicts with my 20th wedding anniversary, and I'd like to remain
married for another 20.  :)  If it helps anyone logistically I could do the
week before, but the week after I have another conflict with (and after
that, it's Google I/O).

I expect that Google could host, although I'm sensitive to the fact that I
think we've hosted several past meetings; if so, I'd prefer to host in
Mountain View (easiest for me, logistically, of course).

We should absolutely plan to meet during TPAC, IMO.

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 3:46 AM, Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk