Re: Serial connection between multiple pannerNodes recursively

Hi Ray!

The serial connection of two different panner nodes is not that unusual.
Actually, it is quite common in the music production software. For example,
you can create a mix group with multiple audio streams (which has
individual pan position) and you can control the stereo position of the
whole mix group with the last panner node. So being able to create a serial
connection with multiple panners should be possible or even essential, I
guess.

However, I am not sure what the 'recursive serial connection' means in the
question, and also the meaning of the second example is unclear to me. Is
this about implementing Doppler effect by creating a loop between multiple
panner nodes?

-Hongchan

--
Hongchan Choi

PhD Candidate, Research Assistant
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA)
Stanford University

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~hongchan