Re: Serial connection between multiple pannerNodes recursively

You've been reading the blink/webkit code for panners. :-)

I do not know the reason, but it seems Chris Rogers only expected to have
each source connected to at most one panner.  What would it mean to have a
source connected to two different panners serially?