Re: Minutes and belated regrets Re: [Agenda] W3C Audio WG Teleconference, 2014-01-16

Yeah, sorry, I forgot to pre-invite RRSagent.

I also raised the dynamics compressor issue I'd introduced in email (
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-audio/2014JanMar/0010.html).
 I'd like to specifically propose that we remove the pre-emphasis and
post-emphasis in the dynamics compressor; either way, we need to document
how dynamicscompressor works, but removing pre- and post-emphasis rather
than just documenting it makes it easier to implement multi-band
compression based on the dynamicscompressor.

Jer expressed that he'd be okay with this; I'd like to hear feedback from
the Mozilla contingent, as they implemented the same pre/post emphasis
Webkit/Blink did.