Re: [agenda] audio WG teleconference 2014-05-15

On scriptprocessornodes in workers - there is a proposal that's been in the
issue for a while, that I'd like a temperature check on.  I'd like to
interactively discuss asynchronicity vs. latency, to understand people's
goals; there's a natural tension between async and low latency.