Re: Demo / some related questions

On 04/05/2014 22:57, Stefan Stenzel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using Web Audio in a Website here:
>
> http://stenzel.waldorfmusic.de/post/pink/
>
> - Maybe worth to be mentioned in here https://github.com/WebAudio/demo-list ?
> - I noticed the Analyser is 6dB off in Firefox 29.0, who should I report this to?

Me, please either send me a direct email, or file a bug on [1], or both.
Attaching a minimal test case would be appreciated, but not mandatory.

> - I noticed Web Audio hogs CPU more than it should, can I help to boost performance?

Is this in Firefox, Chrome, both? Which version? In any case, this is
out of the scope of this mailing list (which is about the
specification), but I encourage you to talk to the respective browser
developers who, I think, would be happy to tell you if this is known,
and if they have workarounds/optimization plans.

Once again, for Firefox, that person would be me, by email or by opening
a bug on the tracker (same link, different bug because this is a
different issue).

Regards,
Paul.

[1]: