[minutes] Audio WG Teleconference 2013-12-05

The minutes of our teleconference on 05 December 2013 are online:

We discussed:
* Oscillators (phase, mathematical, etc)
There has been some confusion on changes made to oscillators. We still all agree that we want to add some way to request a mathematical oscillator, and also want to clarify the phase of oscillators at t=0. Paul will draft spec text, using Ray’s PR as input.

* stop() and stop() again

We looked at https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/15 and there was mild agreement that this was a valid use case (how to change the scheduling of a stop() operation, currently not allowed). Chris Wilson will investigate how hard it would be to change and report to the group.

* Issues triage

Short discussion on how we want to help our editors with triaging the 160-ish open issues. No resolution.

* upcoming f2f meeting

A call for potential hosts of a face-to-face meeting around March 2014. Possibly US East coast (as was the preference in a previous poll), or in conjunction with another event (GDC, mini webapps-html group get-together).

* High Resolution Time Level 2 FPWD/LC http://www.w3.org/TR/hr-time-2/

A heads up on the publication of the HRT level 2 spec. Not expected to have any new impact on our tech, but Chris Wilson will double check.

* Next meetings

Next meeting 19th December, followed by 16th January.


This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and
may contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.
If you have received it in
error, please delete it from your system.
Do not use, copy or disclose the
information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify the sender
Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails
sent or received.
Further communication will signify your consent to

Received on Friday, 6 December 2013 11:31:32 UTC