Re: Anyone interested in the Web Array Math API?

Having technical discussions around a technology or even potential API
isn't a problem; you're correct, that's what Community Groups are for.  If
the goal truly is to just generate a Rec-track specification, however,
that's not what they're for; they can effectively produce a Note
(approximately), that a Working Group (with its due process) could then rip
apart completely (i.e., the "input to the standards process" should not be
considered a fait accompli when it is handed to a Working Group).  That's
all I was trying to express.