Re: Anyone interested in the Web Array Math API?

Well, it's the first time I'm doing this, so please bare with me. The
idea is basically to have technical discussions around a potential
API. I don't see a problem with doing that around something looking
like a spec (non standard-track of course), though. In fact, the
Community and Business Group FAQ states, under "What is a W3C
Community Group?":

"A W3C Community Group is an open forum, without fees, where Web
developers and other stakeholders develop specifications, hold
discussions, develop test suites, and connect with W3C's international
community of Web experts. Community Groups may produce Specifications;
these are not standards-track documents but may become input to the
standards process. [...]"

/Marcus