Re: When should an AudioBufferSourceNode "acquire the contents" of its AudioBuffer?

2013-09-16 00:44, Robert O'Callahan skrev:
> The two options are basically "when AudioBufferSourceNode.buffer is
> set" and "when AudioBufferSourceNode.start() is called". Do we have
> consensus it should be the latter? That's what my proposal says, but
> I've lost track of the discussion.

As I've said before, I think the former (buffer assignment) would make
the interface slightly more explicit (which IMO is a good thing). On the
other hand I can't really tell how much damage it would do in terms of
breaking existing content.

So, I can live with the latter option (on start()), but would prefer the
former option.

/Marcus

--
Marcus Geelnard