Re: References for helping me to implement dynamic range compression

From: s p <sebpiq@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 16:59:53 +0400
To: Paul Adenot <padenot@mozilla.com>
Cc: "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>
When issues will be moved to github it'll be simpler to just file an issue
when you want to complain about something :)

If you're at going through old mails, I remember complaining about the
section 9 being generally unclear, and lacking necessary information :

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-audio/2013JulSep/0106.html

But back to my initial question ... any pointer?