Re: Proposed: move web audio spec versioning and issues to Github

From: Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 08:03:46 +0900
To: Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhgari@gmail.com>
Cc: Olivier Thereaux <Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk>, Audio WG <public-audio@w3.org>
"Michael[tm] Smith" <mike@w3.org>, 2013-08-16 11:27 +0900:

> Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhgari@gmail.com>, 2013-08-15 15:58 -0400:
>
> > On the issue of Bugzilla integration, I agree that it's very important to
> > keep that working.  GitZilla <http://www.theoldmonk.net/gitzilla/> provides
> > a bridge between github and bugzilla, so it would probably interesting to
> > explore and see if we can use it.

Thanks to some help from the W3C systems team in getting things set up for
ChatZilla support to work as expected with with the W3C bugzilla at
https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/ it's possible now for any github repo to
create a github Bugzilla (Gitzilla) "service hook" and have it post
comments with changeset links to W3C bugzilla bugs (and also to have it
close bugs from changeset pushes).

The github docs on this are are at:

  https://raw.github.com/github/github-services/master/docs/bugzilla

I'm happy to help as needed with specific set up of this for Audio WG use.

  --Mike