Re: "Lack of Serialization Primitives & Introspection" issue

Is it possible for that library to function without causing leaks, though?
I'm not sure how you would distinguish between dead AudioBufferSourceNodes
and live ones in such a system since the only approximation to weak
references JS has is a WeakMap. It seems like if you were to do
interception to record graph nodes, you would end up accumulating
information on every single dead AudioBufferSourceNode and eventually
exhaust available memory. Maybe you could solve all problems of this type
by manually doing garbage collection of the interception data, and figuring
out which nodes have to be dead based on how long it has been since they
started playing, etc, and then release the data appropriately.