W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-audio@w3.org > July to September 2013

Re: CfC: re-publish the webaudio and webmidi working drafts (Was: Next publications / last call / updating our estimate milestones)

From: Olivier Thereaux <Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 13:55:48 +0000
To: Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhgari@gmail.com>
CC: "public-audio@w3.org WG" <public-audio@w3.org>, Chris Rogers <crogers@google.com>, Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com>, "jussi.kalliokoski@gmail.com Kalliokoski" <jussi.kalliokoski@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <F7D13CA7-B82C-48CD-98A7-F95F56AB267D@bbc.co.uk>
Hi Ehsan,

On 8 Jul 2013, at 14:37, Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhgari@gmail.com>

> Do we need to wait until we reach a consensus on the data race issue before we publish a new working draft?

Supposing we do not reach consensus on the data race question this week, either on the list or at our teleconference (which I think will certainly focus on this issue), then indeed we'll have to decide.

I don't see any problem in publishing a WD next week and then another in a few weeks when the issue is solved and the spec updated, but if the group would rather solve the question first, I can certainly live with that.

Any opinion?


This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and
may contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.
If you have received it in
error, please delete it from your system.
Do not use, copy or disclose the
information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify the sender
Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails
sent or received.
Further communication will signify your consent to
Received on Monday, 8 July 2013 13:56:19 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:03:22 UTC