Re: webaudio developers list/forum

Hello Lonce.

On 09/02/2013 00:36, "lonce" <lonce.wyse@zwhome.org> wrote:
>     Has anyone set up a Webaudio API developers email group yet? I
>occasionally encounter "issues" that would certainly be more appropriate
>on such a list than on this working-group list.

I have proposed a new community group, which I think should complement
this working group nicely:

http://www.w3.org/community/groups/proposed/#audio-dev

Once it is created (we need another 4 "signatures"), the community group
will have, among others, a mailing list, a wiki and a blog, which our
community of audio hackers can use to help each others and help the group
make our specs better.

Best,
Olivier

http://www.bbc.co.uk