Re: asm.js

From: Marcus Geelnard <mage@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 15:31:17 +0200
To: public-audio@w3.org, "Vilson Vieira" <vilson@void.cc>
Hello Vilson,

Very interesting topic.

I think that you'll find that one of the major obstacles with asm.js is
that you can't easily pass in/out [typed] arrays of data to/from an asm.js
module. That makes it really hard to use it in a ScriptProcessorNode, for
instance.

At least that's my (very limited) experience from asm.js. Perhaps someone
with more knowledge (moz people?) can fill in here...

Regards,

   Marcus

--
Marcus Geelnard