Re: Reminder: Audio WG teleconference tomorrow

My regrets for the call, by the way - I'm going to be somewhere on the road
between Seattle and San Jose. :)

On Jun 18, 2013, at 11:03 AM, Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhgari@gmail.com> wrote:

While I'd really like to talk about the recent "webkitAudioContext" thread,
I'm also sort of hesitant to do it on the call since a lot of the people
who are interested in the conversation will probably not be able to dial
in.  But I guess we're not going to make decisions on the call.

Other than this, I don't have a topic to discuss for tomorrow.

Cheers,
Ehsan