Re: The output of ConvolverNode in the absence of a convolution buffer

Why would passing through the input make more sense to you?  That would
mean there's a significant difference between having a null buffer and
having a buffer that contains a single sample of zero, or even a buffer
with zero length (hmm, if I could even create that).

If I was using the convolver as an effects node in a mixer, passing through
the input until I set the buffer would "double up" the original signal if
the effects mix were set to 50%.  That seems like odd behavior.