Re: Teleconference 6th June - details and call for agenda?

The last time we discussed OfflineAudioContext, and crogers was supposed to
send a summary to the list.  I was also supposed to send out a proposal for
the test framework, but unfortunately so far I have not managed to do so.
Apologies for that.  I'm not sure if I have a specific item for the agenda.

Cheers,

--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>