Re: stability of AudioBufferSourceNode.playbackState, and activeSourceCount

Following the conversation here and at the f2f meeting, I specified the
ended event for AudioBufferSourceNode and OscillatorNode here:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/rev/c4b01f068f97

Please review and send your feedback, if any.

Thanks!

--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>