Re: OfflineAudioContext specification gaps

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 3:51 PM, Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>wrote:

> It might work well to give startRendering() an optional duration parameter
> in samples. Then the OfflineAudioContext would render exactly that many
> samples (which must be a multiple of the block size, of course) and stop
> (firing some kind of notification event). Then the application could make
> changes to the graph and call startRendering() again to render another
> batch of samples.

Yes, I was thinking something like that too.  Do you think it would be
necessary to call startRendering() again each time, or could it be implied
that after returning from the event handler that processing would continue,
repeatedly calling the notification, then finally calling the oncomplete
handler?