Re: Documentation for the Web Audio API

Hi Ehsan,

I guess the documentation you're referring to is this:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web_Audio_API

I personally use MDN a lot as a Web development reference, and I think
that the Web Audio API documentation is a nice addition.

+1 for reducing the amount of non-normative language in the spec.

/Marcus

--
Marcus Geelnard
Android Browser Developer