[Agenda] audio WG teleconference 25th April 2013

Dear all,

Our teleconference this week will be on Thursday, 25th April at noon
Boston time.
http://timeanddate.com/s/2cu6

That's 9AM San Francisco, 5PM London, 6PM Paris, Midnight Shanghai and 1AM
Tokyo.

Since this is our first teleconference since the face-to-face meeting, I
suggest we dedicate the agenda to reviewing issues which were opened at
the f2f and then either discussed or addressed (minus the trivial
editorial ones). We may want to dedicate some time to the question of
renaming/supporting deprecated interfaces, if there are new arguments put
forward since our discussion in SF.

http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/F2F_Mar_2013

Any urgent issues you'd like us to address in priority - feel free to

Talk to you on Wednesday. The logistics info are, as usual, here:
http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Main_Page#Telcon_Times

Olivier

On 19/04/2013 23:09, "Olivier Thereaux" <Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk> wrote:

>As discussed during our recent face-to-face meeting[1], the next
>teleconference of the Audio WG will be on Thursday, 25th April at noon
>Boston time.
>
>See the time in your timezone: http://timeanddate.com/s/2cu6

>I will be sending the agenda on Tuesday, based on our progress since the
>face-to-face as well as recent discussions. Please feel free to suggest
>agenda items between now and then.
>
>Olivier
>
>[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/F2F_Mar_2013#Next_call_date

http://www.bbc.co.uk