Re: [Web MIDI API] requestMIDIAccess()

Hi Marcos,

Would you be kind enough to file an issue for this (and other issues as
well), for some weird reason I'm going to be offline most of the time for a
few days and I fear that this information will be lost on me before I have
time to process it. It will be easier if I can track my editorial tasks
through the issue tracker. Thank you. :)

Happy holidays!

Cheers,
Jussi