Re: web audio conformance test framework

Quick update regarding the conformance test framework:

1. The framework is hosted on Github, here:
https://github.com/alankligman/webaudio-conformance. I've started
adding things to the issue tracker. Anyone can open or comment on
issues.

2. Starting to work on API tests (making sure that attributes and
methods are defined and that default values are correct).