Re: BBC's demos of the web audio API

Great stuff! I'd also like to take the opportunity to highlight some work
we did with BBC R&D using the web audio api.

We customise the audio depending on the listener.

http://happyworm.com/blog/2012/11/30/breaking-out-the-making-of/

Mostly the work of my colleague Mark Panghiston (copied in).

Cheers

Mark