Wiki page for group deliverables and milestones

From: olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 14:39:00 +0000
To: Audio WG <public-audio@w3.org>
Hello,

After a bit of housekeeping in the wiki, we now have one page for our deliverables and milestones:
http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/W3C_Audio_Publications_and_Milestones

Our milestones are generally set at chartering time, but I would like the group to regularly revisit them and update our expectations based on progress and obstacles met.

Might be worth a 5 minutes chat at our next teleconference.

Thanks,
--
Olivier