Re: Is Web MIDI API intended to become a Recommendation?

On 1 Nov 2012, at 11:49, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> wrote:
> On 1 Nov 2012, at 11:44 AM, olivier Thereaux wrote:
>
>> It's a bug (or a mistake in our editors' use of ReSpec). Should have been caught before pub.
>>
>> Is there a chance we can fix it in place or do we need to publish another WD?
>
> I think we can fix in place since it's just a status para update and still relatively fresh. Thanks for the heads-up,

Sounds good, please go ahead.

I just checked at the source[1] and it's actually accurate at the moment. I suspect the problem came from a mistaken copy-paste when the doc was prepped for publication. Should be a one-off.

[1] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/raw-file/tip/midi/specification.html

Many thanks for your help!
Olivier