Re: CfC - publication of Web MIDI API as First Public WD (Was: MIDI spec updates, as per telecon)

Olivier,

I had published the MIDI spec in the temporary URL to check it before
moving it to TR.

http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/drafts/midi/1WD/Overview.html

I had used the short name
http://www.w3.org/TR/midi-api/

but if that does not fit you, I can change it to
http://www.w3.org/TR/webmidi/

Let me know ASAP and I will request it.

For the document,

I have updated the following:

- SOTD section
- Date and Title
- previous, latest, editor's versions URIs,

Also I have commented the following CSS selector
  /*  tbody { height: 300px; overflow: auto; } */

which produces ugly tables, which large height cells

The document is now ready.

If I don't have objections by monday afternoon (French time), let's say
*noon Boston time*, I will then request Transition and then Publication.

Thierry