Re: Web Audio API sequencer capabilities

From: Patrick Borgeat <patrick.borgeat@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 21:55:22 +0200
Cc: Joe Berkovitz <joe@noteflight.com>, Jussi Kalliokoski <jussi.kalliokoski@gmail.com>, Srikumar Karaikudi Subramanian <srikumarks@gmail.com>, "public-audio@w3.org Group" <public-audio@w3.org>
To: Chris Rogers <crogers@google.com>
Am 08.10.2012 um 21:30 schrieb Chris Rogers <crogers@google.com>:

> It's useful for the setValueCurveAtTime() method, since the operation needs to happen for all values in the curve, but for the other methods, it seems easy to do with the existing API.

I also think that mul/add might be useful for connecting audio signals to parameters, but I see that this can also be solved with setting a value to the param (as add) and adding a gain node (as mul).

By the way: I think createWaveShaper() is missing the the Web Audio API, at least if this is the current version: https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/raw-file/tip/webaudio/specification.html