Re: Clarification with regard to AudioNode.numberOfInputs and AudioNode.numberOfOutputs

Yes, those are precisely what I'm talking about.  So if I understand things
correctly, numberOfInputs and numberOfOutputs should return the maximum
number of inputs/outputs that the node accepts.  If that's the case, I can
submit a patch to fix the spec to mention this explicitly.

Cheers,
--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>