Re: recording the output of the Web Audio API

Great, thanks for the link, definitely looks helpful.

It seems like the strategy is to get a string-formatted, base-64 encoded
representation of the audio and open a window with a data URI containing
the audio string. I guess the question now is finding the best way to
generate that audio string in the first place... perhaps I can use the
RealtimeAnalyserNode's getByteTimeDomainData method to assemble it on the
fly.