Re: Help needed with a sync-problem

I agree fully that it won't be what most developers want or need to do, the
api will be used for games and site music/effects mostly, but creating
custom nodes would be my primary focus. To be honest, the list of native
nodes that i wanted to use has thinned out, due to some behaviours and
implementations that were not appropriate for what i wanted. That's all
fine by itself, but if i can't recreate them myself...

I personally don't think "a lot of people won't be using custom nodes
anyway" is a good argument for not  implement them correctly. If they add
lag, i can't use them.

Peter