Re: Web Audio API ambient drone

Actually, no, I didn't mean that Math.random was a bottleneck; just that
this approach was probably more costly than it needs to be.  Having to
generate samples from Math.random() and write them into the output buffer
in a JSnode (plus the cost of calling the JSnode) would be, I expect, more
costly than just looping a precalculated buffer.  But it was just a side
comment.