Re: setValueFunctionAtTime for AudioParam

Hi Patrick,

I am trying to determine if your suggestion for "setValueFunctionAtTime"
would be different from the existing "setValueAtTime", as seen here:

http://www.w3.org/TR/webaudio/#AudioParam

Just guessing here... perhaps you are suggesting there should be an
interface to add callback "functions" which would execute at certain times,
or within a certain time-ranges?

Alistair

--
Alistair MacDonald