Re: imùpossible to update in the wiki

Olivier,

I was able to update the wiki, using Chrome.

With Firefox 10.0.2 on win XP, it does not work.
What I get is not a "non editable" form" but a "blank editing" field,
which is worse because if I write something in it, it will cancel the
previous wiki version.

Attached is a screen shot.

And by the way congratulations for fulfilling the 3 months publication
rules for WDs
2012/03/15, 2011/12/15,
on time ;-)
Best,