Re: Proposed UC - metronome and instrument tuner

On 12/03/2012 16:22, Thierry MICHEL wrote:
> I added this UC because it is a real world example ;-)
> But also because it needs recording from a mic (for example for an
> acoustic guitar) or inline (for an electric guitar).

:) I was referring only to the first part of your email where recording
is not mentioned
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-audio/2012JanMar/0229.html).
Apologies for not keeping up with the discussion!

I agree that the addition of recording along with the synchronized
playback of events makes this a more self-contained use case, although I
agree with Olivier that this could perhaps be folded into one of the
other use cases.

Cheers,

Chris