Re: audio delay node max delay time

Thanks for the reply Chris.

Seeing as how the delayTime is an AudioParam node, why not just expose some of the attributes of that node to allow developers to tweak the maxValue, minValue, defaultValue, etc?

The AudioParam is turning out to be one of the most crucial nodes for my work with web audio, so I would personally like to see more functionality come out of that.

As far as an upper limit on delays, I don't see a need given that you have some performance monitoring written into the spec and i could see potential uses for really long delays.

Thanks again for your work on web audio. it's turning out to be really useful and exciting.