Re: [Agenda] Audio WG teleconference, 2012-02-13

Hi all,

Unfortunately, I believe Chris Rogers can't make it today, so here is a
revised proposed agenda for our meeting in… approximately 30 minutes:

1) Teleconference schedule (see http://www.doodle.com/i4pecambe7a5az64)
2) Prioritization of use cases
(http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Use_Cases_and_Requirements)
3) Spec differences document
(http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Spec_Differences)

Also, we need a scribe, and I'd love to have a volunteer this time. Our
group is getting quite large and it would be great to have a rotation of
scribe duty, rather than have the same 2-3 doing it all the time.

Cheers,
Olivier

--
Olivier Thereaux