Re: oscillators and the Web Audio API

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 2:34 PM, Phil Burk <philburk@mobileer.com> wrote:

> I would be happy to contribute 'C' or Java code to Web Audio API. I'll
> study the code base and then we can talk offline.

Ultimately we're going to need more than one implementation of (whatever
the API is), probably one per browser engine. So it's not just a matter of
contributing code to "the Web Audio API".

I don't think having contributed C code in browsers for all the effects
people want is going to scale. I think it's important to have the best
possible support for JS-based audio generation and processing. That
probably means using Workers, as ProcessedMediaStream does:
http://people.mozilla.org/~roc/stream-demos/worker-generation.html

"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not
in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us
our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not
sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us." [1 John
1:8-10]