Re: latest version of the "Web Audio API" draft ?

Hi Thierry, yes that is the correct link.

But, I have just updated the spec locally with some refinements, and am
having trouble pushing my changes to your server.  I believe something
might have changed in the 'hg' configuration when Robert O'Callahan added
his spec in his sister directory.  Here is the error message I'm getting
when I try to push:

% hg push

pushing to https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio
searching for changes
abort: push creates new remote heads on branch 'default'!
(did you forget to merge? use push -f to force)

In fact, if I go to this link:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/

Then I only can see the mercurial change history from Robert's changes,
with no record of my previous commits.

I'd love to be able to commit my latest changes, but am stuck at this
point...

Thanks!
Chris