Re: [CANCELLATION] W3C Audio WG Teleconference, 9th May 2012

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 10:52 PM, olivier Thereaux <
olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk> wrote:

> Our typical process has been:
>
> * Discuss on the mailing-list
> * Reach consensus and take decision during the teleconference

I don't think there is a need to wait for a teleconference before making
decisions.

All that is needed to make progress on Web Audio at the moment is for the
editor to respond to all the outstanding issues and feedback. In most cases
it will be fine to just check in an update to the spec and note on the
mailing list or in the issue tracker that the issue has been resolved (and
ideally explain a little bit how it has been resolved), because most
resolutions should not be controversial. For the ones that are
controversial, we should discuss on the list and hopefully reach consensus
there. For those where we can't reach consensus on the list, we can try a
teleconference.

than others?" [Matthew 5:43-47]