Re: Web Audio API / WebRTC Integration

Thanks Chris R, it is very useful to have the comparison like this.
Comparing approaches in this manor is definitely the way forward.

Group: if you are attending the AudioWG Telecon this Tuesday, please read
through the links Chris posted, this is a great starting point for
Agenda-Item-3 (Integration with other audio APIs).

[1]
http://hg.mozilla.org/users/rocallahan_mozilla.com/specs/raw-file/tip/StreamProcessing/StreamProcessing.html#examples
[2]
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/raw-file/tip/webaudio/webrtc-integration.html

ROC will you be available on Tuesday? I would be very interested to get your
feedback on this.

We still do not have a scribe for Tuesday, any chance I can rope you into
this Chris Lowis? :)

Regards,

Alistair