Re: [Agenda] WG/CG Telecon Thurs Jun 24, 9:00 am PDT

Attendees:  Jack Schaedler, Michel Buffa, Raymond Toy, Jeff Switzer, Paul
Adenot, Matthew Paradis, Chris Lilley

Minutes:

   - Admin
      - Recommendation status
         - [Hurray!]
      - V1
      - New Issues
         - Migrating from Travis
         <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/2357>
            - Chris: Travis is no longer free; we should migrate
            - Chris: We can get help, after the W3C repos are done.
            - Raymond: No hard deadline?
            - Chris: Right.
            - Paul: But things will probably stop running.
         - PRs
         - Fix typo in VUMeterNode
         <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/pull/2356>
            - Raymond: Not sure how this fits in with candidate
            corrections/additions.
            - Chris: Yes, it needs to do candidate correction stuff.
         - Fix #2339: Fix ecma262 completion
         <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/pull/2350>
            - Raymond: Need a quick review.
         - V2
      - New issues
         - Expose AudioContext in Worker/ServiceWorker
         <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api-v2/issues/131>
            - Raymond: Already have an issue for Worker.  Do we want it in
            a ServiceWorker?
            - Jack: I find the Worker case extremely attractive. I haven't
            really thought about the ServiceWorker case.
            - [Paul updates issue]
         - 16 Priority-1 issues
      <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api-v2/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3Apriority-1>
         - Render capacity
         <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api-v2/issues/40>
            - [Hongchan not on call]
         - Render quantum size
         <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api-v2/issues/13>
            - Raymond: Next steps?  Adding text to spec?
            - Paul: Probably
            - Raymond: The corrections and additions are related; how do we
            keep them together?
            - Chris: The changes have an id, so they can be all linked
            together so they turn off/on together.
            - Raymond: Ok, I'll try that out soon.
         - Others?
      - AOB?