From: James Nurthen <nurthen@adobe.com>
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2022 2:12 PM
To: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Subject: Sad news about Carolyn

⛔
This is an external email.
It is with the greatest sadness that I need to let you know that Carolyn MacLeod passed away last Thursday of metastatic breast cancer.  I think I speak for the whole group in saying that this is a huge loss for the accessibility community as Carolyn did so much and always with so much positivity. I know I'm going to miss her so much.

A Celebration of Life will be held Wed Feb23 11-2 ET. Out of town attendees are welcomed to join virtually. Details are here: https://colefuneralservices.com/tribute/details/7945/Carolyn-MacLeod/obituary.html<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/colefuneralservices.com/tribute/details/7945/Carolyn-MacLeod/obituary.html__;!!N11eV2iwtfs!p1aTm4GgI6baqwenxove8U-5X-d3tohcfCkmknUHWq-qSNnURU_tZZC-3VYbAz5Iq4OtL1K9nqAs6Q$>