Re: Accname question regarding self-references

I would say A

ACCNAME would be

"The Label AriaLabel"

I'm sorry I've looked at this sentence 3 times and am scratching my head.

"the self-reference is ignored because the root node has already been
processed when it was also the ‘current node’."

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Mobile:  613.806.9005